Change Network Settings in Group Policy Editor
To do this, follow the guidelines below:
- Open Run dialog box: click Win Key + R.
- In the box, type in gpedit.msc and click OK to open Group Policy Editor.
- In the gpedit’s window, double-click on Computer Configuration.
- Select Administrator Templates > Network > Network Isolation.
- Enable the following policies: Subnet Definitions are authoritative and Private Network ranges for apps.
- Input your internal IP-subnet range: 10.0.0.0/8.
- Save changes and close the program.
- Restart PC.
There you go, these are some simple methods that you can try if your VPN blocks Microsoft Store apps on your PC.
If our solutions didn’t work for you, try disabling your VPN temporarily or consider switching to a different VPN client.